Edinburgh Coffee TablePart of our Edinburgh collection
Edinburgh is crafted from solid oak, with a warm honeyed colour that gives the collection its heritage feel. This coffee table features ring-turned supports and a spacious tongue and groove undershelf for stacking books and magazines. Use this small size in front of a sofa to complete a sitting area.
Design & engineering
- Oak is wire-brushed to highlight the grain.
- Timber protected with Vintage Oak IsoGuard.
- Use with the Somerton basket.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Every three to six months, use our Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the oak.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).