Henley contrasts curved legs with square shapes – on the tabletop, the shelf beneath and the blocks at the top and bottom of each leg. The carved lip underneath the tabletop is another detail that shows the quality of the joinery.
We use oak for its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage (we’ve written more on its qualities here). Knots and variations in tone are part of its character, so each and every part of Henley will be unique.
Brushing the oak removes the soft fibres from its grain, so you get a rustic, touchable texture. The wood’s protected with our IsoGuard® treatment oil in Classic Oak, which guards against dirt and scuffs without masking its texture. For added protection from spills, we also apply a water-based top coat.
Where we see it
Henley goes well with our more classic sofas, like George and Eva. And its natural oak finish is lovely with our paler upholstery fabrics, like our linen print Emma and Isla velvets in Ermine and Otter.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just So you know
This piece is made from natural timber, which will expand (slightly) and shrink (just a little) as it responds to the humidity and temperature in your room. We’ve used joinery techniques that’ll help to counteract this, but small changes in your piece are completely natural and to be expected. Just know that, in the very unlikely event that there’s a significant change to the structure, we’ll be here to help.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).