Henley Storage BoxPart of our Henley collection
Delivery in May
Delivery in May
The wider Henley storage box brings useful storage to the foot of a double bed or boot room, with an heirloom feel that reflects antique chests and coffers. Crafted from honey-coloured solid oak, it features traditional mouldings under the lid and a stepped plinth base. The lid holds itself open at any angle, so it won’t slam shut.
Design & engineering
- Made with durable mortise-and-tenon joinery.
- Gas struts under the lid ensure a soft close.
- Timber protected with Classic Oak IsoGuard.
- Use with the Henley bench cushion.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
The Henley collection celebrates the natural beauty of solid oak, marrying traditional details with a profile that’s pared-back and elegant. The carved mouldings that feature throughout the collection were inspired by Belgian furniture our co-founder John and creative founder Emma saw on their travels to Antwerp and Gent.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).