The thick brass finish frame makes Keswick feel robust, but it still looks lightweight. The legs are capped with small rubber feet, so you can put it on hard flooring with no fear of scratches.
Although Keswick’s frame has a brass coating, it’s actually made of steel. It’s a pairing that offers the best of strength and looks. ‘Brushing’ the brass tones down the colour, gives it a satin finish that softens glare, and leaves swirling brush marks that catch any light in the room. And the tempered glass shelves are reliably sturdy.
Where we see it
Keswick comes in two sizes – a medium that’s also the narrower of the two, and a larger one that’s suited to more open spaces. Whether you use it in a hallway or living room, it looks great with mirrors that complement its reflective finish, like our round Fleming mirror with its bronzed frame.
- It’s £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).