Bayswater Low Bowl
Terracotta hand thrown on a potter’s wheel, each Bayswater low bowl is individually glazed for a distressed crackle effect, with the clay’s distinctive earthy colour occasionally peeking through and imparting its centuries-old character and robustness. A true artisan-made decorative piece, no two have exactly the same shape, size, or finish.
Design & engineering
The materialsBayswater is made from terracotta – an earthenware clay that has been used to make pottery like this for thousands of years due to its durability and malleable texture that makes it easy to work with. We glaze it with layers of deep colour and subtle crackling which is distressed by hand to carefully mimic the places it would naturally age over time.
The colourOur rich Saffron distressed glaze is all about bringing a earthy colour to your home – it’s the best foil to more refined materials or to complement natural timber.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Use a damp microfibre e-cloth to dust the ceramic.
- Avoid abrasive cleaning products.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).