- Tempered glass mirror for strength and safety.
- Hand-finished in a customisable eggshell paint.
- Battens on the back attach securely to the French cleat wall fixing.
Our co-founder John and creative founder Emma turned to antique shops and reclamation yards to furnish their first home. They were drawn to Georgian country furniture, and the pieces they chose inspired Chichester – our first interior collection. This influence is evident in Chichester’s traditional farmhouse feel and its defining features including elegant proportions, decorative mouldings and carved skirting.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For designs in a made-to-measure fabric or non-standard colour, and fitted pieces like kitchen and bathroom cabinets, we can only refund 80% of the amount you paid.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
- French cleat wall fixing is supplied.
- We recommend consulting a professional before mounting this mirror.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).