With the appearance of an heirloom piece, this gilt-framed rectangular mirror is a sizeable addition to the antique-style Fleming collection. The frame is made from solid timber with a hand-brushed distressed gold leaf finish. It features four brackets on the back, so you can choose a landscape or portrait orientation.
Design & engineering
- Frame made from fine-grained yet sturdy paulownia timber.
- Hand-pressed gold leaf frame.
- Paint and hand-brushing achieves the distressed finish.
- Bevelled glass edge.
Wall Hanging Method:
Portrait & Landscape
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Water-based glass mirror cleaner recommended.
Need to know
- Avoid placing in bathrooms as humidity may damage the gilt finish.
- Appropriate wall fixings to be sourced separately.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).