The wood for Fleming comes from the Paulownia tree. It’s by far the fastest growing, deciduous hardwood tree in the world. And a single plantation can be harvested several times offering a sustainable, renewable source of timber. You can read all about the Paulownia tree on our journal.
Multiple layers of red, black and gold are painted and dusted across the surface, before being rubbed back to create lines and reveal the ridges. It produces a finish that looks like gold leaf, but is much more robust.
The glass on our Fleming mirror is beveled to create a more traditional, classic look.
Ways to use it
Mirrors create a sense of space – hung at the end of a short hallway, they’ll add depth; hung either side of a narrow hallway, they’ll add width. They boost natural light – so position one opposite a window in a dark hallway or a dark corner of a room. A mirror can create an interesting focal point – place one behind a special object you want to highlight, and so create a reflection of it in another part of the room.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Fleming has a deep frame so you can hang it, or prop it up on a piece of furniture or mantelpiece. Because of its gilt finish, it isn’t suitable for use in a bathroom. To hang, you’ll need to select fixings that are best for your wall, which is why we haven’t included these.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).