Oak, because it’ll look more than good in your home. You can expect the odd knot here and the odd change in wood grain there – which means no two mirrors will ever look quite the same – but overall, it’s a well-balanced timber.
To add texture, the oak has a brushed surface that exposes the grooves in its grain slightly. We then apply our treatment oil – IsoGuard®. Think of it as a defence barrier, but one that you’d never know was there. IsoGuard® comes in a few finishes; this one’s Darkened Oak, a rich (but not reddish) brown.
To make hanging your mirror simpler, easier and safer, Ravenhead comes with a French cleat fixing. You simply screw one half to your wall then slot the other half, which runs along the width of the back of your mirror, on top of it.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to know
To hang, you’ll need to select fixings that are best for your wall, which is why we haven’t included these.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).