This pot’s made by casting terracotta in a mould. Each one will be a little different, both in terms of the slightly wobbly shape, and the finish – just as if you’d collected them over time. The surface is chalky and smooth, with the odd surface crack.
Where we see it
Though it’s resistant to a little weather, this pot isn’t completely frost-proof. We mostly use it inside for herbs and bulbs, taking it outside in the warmer months. It also doesn’t have a drainage hole, so it’s best to keep the plant in a second pot that can be lifted out for watering.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Bring inside during frosty weather.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).