Buckland Print Ledge
This ledge for displaying prints is a bit more versatile than picture hooks as it lets you move things around, creating your own changing gallery. It’s a slim length of oak that comes in three sizes, with a cut-out groove in the middle that holds both framed and unframed art, or flat objects like books and magazines.
Design & engineering
We use oak because of its beautiful grain, its durability and its sense of heritage (we’ve written more on oak’s qualities here). Part of its character are its knots and variations in tone, so each piece will have its own hand-writing.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- Furniture orders to the mainland UK and Northern Ireland come under our white glove service.
- Your order will be delivered within 5 days if the piece is available now.
- Orders placed from outside the UK or Ireland will be delivered by our international courier partners.
- Read our full delivery policy here.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).