Silver because it’s the metal that suits most tastes. We silver-plate Porter though, because solid silver would be really pushing the boat out. It’s still a total classic – the technique’s been around since the eighteenth century after all.
The perfect present
Giving Porter as a gift? It comes prettily packaged in a present-ready box, so wrapping it up is as easy as it gets. Silver also happens to be the gift of choice for 25th wedding anniversaries. Hint hint.
Hang it or prop it, portrait or landscape, the choice is yours because on Porter’s back there are hooks and a support that can do both.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Avoid abrasive polishes.
- Wipe regularly with a soft cloth to maintain its shine.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).