Made using traditional techniques, Chedworth’s handwoven by skilled artisans from wool and cotton for supple strength. Coloured yarn is woven with a natural white to create the simple striped chevron design. The tight flatweave copes well with footfall, so you can use Chedworth anywhere in the home.
Design & engineering
- Chevron pattern created on traditional foot-pedal looms.
- Top and bottom borders hemmed with contrasting striped design.
- Canvas and natural latex backing keeps the rug flat.
- Suitable for high traffic areas including kitchen and family rooms.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Rug Pile Depth:
Natural rubber latex & cotton
90% Wool 10% Cotton
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).