Made using traditional techniques, Chedworth’s handwoven by skilled artisans from wool and cotton for supple strength. Coloured yarn woven with a natural white creates the simple striped chevron design. Runners bring warmth and texture to narrow spaces, and Chedworth’s tight flatweave copes well in busy areas like the hallway.
Design & engineering
- Chevron pattern created on traditional foot-pedal looms.
- Top and bottom borders hemmed with contrasting striped design.
- Canvas and natural latex backing keeps the rug flat.
- Suitable for high traffic areas including kitchen and family rooms.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Rug Pile Depth:
Natural rubber latex & cotton
90% Wool 10% Cotton
Will it fit?
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).