Handwoven by skilled artisans, Elgin has a thick pile with a braided design that looks and feels welcoming. It’s woven from viscose and cotton, with the viscose giving it a subtle shine akin to silk. Available in soft neutral shades, Elgin is our cosiest rug that’s well-suited to bedrooms and living rooms.
Design & engineering
- Viscose loop pile for softness and sheen.
- Cotton structure adds supple strength.
- Securely hemmed border at top and bottom.
- Canvas and natural rubber anti-slip backing keeps the rug flat.
- Suitable for medium traffic areas including bedrooms and home offices.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Rug Pile Depth:
Natural rubber latex & cotton
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).