This plush sheepskin rug is crafted from a rare north European short-tailed breed that can only be found in Iceland. Characterised by its smooth, straight fibres that are between 5 and 15cm long, as well as its cosy texture that’s soft and warm underfoot, the rug’s thick coat is incredibly luxurious and generously sized.
Icelandic Grey Sheepskin
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
Need to know
- Keep the rug out of direct sunlight to prevent colour fading.
- There may be slight colour and size variations due to it being a natural product.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).