Longford’s woollen flatweave is created on traditional foot-pedal looms. The geometric pattern is slightly raised for a textured feel, whilst the soft shades give this rug a simplicity that’s suited to layering with other textiles. The tight weave is also hard-wearing, so Longford will cope well with footfall.
Design & engineering
- Top and bottom borders hemmed with contrasting design.
- Canvas and natural latex anti-slip backing keeps the rug flat.
- Suitable for high traffic areas including kitchen and family rooms.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Rug Pile Depth:
Natural rubber latex & cotton
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).