Southdown sheep are a rare breed native to Sussex, known for their dense, soft fleeces, which are a naturally even creamy-white colour. You’ll notice the quality straight away in the thickness and weight of the fleece.
Our Southdown rug is made in Devon at Britain’s oldest tannery, which uses traditional techniques to preserve the fleece’s character. Its creamy colour is completely natural, unlike some sheepskins which are bleached white.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Shake the rug regularly to remove loose dirt and debris, or use a soft brush.
- Spot clean light stains with a damp cloth.
- For deeper stains, we advise professional dry cleaning only.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).