Tussock Sheepskin Double Rug
Just like wool, sheepskin (also known as shearling) is breathable (think snug in winter but not too hot in summer either), resistant to bacteria because of the natural lanolin oils that self-clean, and can even help you feel more relaxed and rejuvenated (touching sheepskin has been found to stimulate your body’s circulation and immune system). It really is a bit of a wonder material.
Sourcing TussockWe turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest, naturally curly fleece. It's also a by-product, comes from sustainable sources, and, being completely natural, is biodegradable too.
A styling tip or two
Tussock comes in two sizes: a normal-sized, single sheepskin and this one, which is made from two stitched seamlessly together. Choose this size if you’d like a longer runner-style rug, for adding cosiness to a bench, or for draping across the end of a bed.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Shake the rug regularly to remove loose dirt and debris, or use a soft brush.
- Spot clean light stains with a damp cloth.
- For deeper stains, we advise professional dry cleaning only.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).