Whittington Hemp Rug
Whittington’s handwoven by skilled artisans from hemp, one of the most durable and eco-friendly natural fibres. Not only are they tough, but hemp fibres hold their shape well over time and have a lustrous quality. Whittington’s our most hard-wearing rug, so you can enjoy its warmth and texture in any room.
Design & engineering
- Woven on traditional foot-pedal looms.
- Hand-serged top and bottom border.
- Suitable for high traffic areas including kitchens and living rooms.
- GoodWeave certified to support fair working conditions.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
- Vacuum regularly without a brush attachment.
- For a deeper clean, we recommend professional dry cleaning.
Need to know
- We recommend using Whittington with an anti-slip rug pad.
- Hemp is a natural fibre so slight variations in colour are expected.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).