The textile we’ve used to make this cushion is designed for us by a micro mill based in Bristol, and then woven by a larger mill in Lancashire. They’ve used 100% British sheep’s wool; completely natural, wool is not only renewable and biodegradable, but also naturally insulating and hypoallergenic. The pattern, of diamonds and chevrons, is subtle but will add a great deal of textural interest to your space.
It’s the tonal colouring of the pattern – in mid–light greys – that tones it down, making it an easy way to introduce pattern into your home or to mix and match it with others. There’s just a little dash of red running through (literally, as a dashed ‘stitch’ line) to add liveliness and to use as an accent colour elsewhere in your room.
All our cushions come with concealed zips in a coordinating colour, a duck-feather filled pad that’s just the right amount of plump and squishy, and our signature detail, a small tan leather tab with a discreet Neptune ‘N’. This particular cushion is also unpiped, giving it clean and crisp edges.
A styling tip or two
If you wanted to continue the tonal theme, you could pair this cushion with other greys – like the Grace cushion in Natural Geometric or the Isla velvet in Ermine – and off-whites, such as the Tussock sheepskin cushions. Continue with the accent colours by adding in textiles in Harry Rosehip or, to introduce a third colour, Harris Tweed Olive. There’s also a matching throw that you could use as well.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).