Beatrix Cushion, Chloe
Chloe is one of our character linens – so called because they’re full of the slightly raised sections of yarn called slubs. It’s grown, spun, woven and finished in Belgium, a country synonymous for its linen expertise. It’s also stonewashed, which makes it incredibly soft and slightly downy to the touch, as well as lending it a gently faded look.
Like many our plain linens, Chloe’s yarn dyed. This means the threads are dyed before they’re woven, for a greater depth of colour and slight variation. The fabric comes in several subtle shades – this one’s Moss, a tranquil grey-green verging on khaki.
A styling tip or two
Bolster cushions like this one are useful in all sorts of places to add a little support to your lower back, be that on a sofa or a dining chair. They’ll also look neat sat in front of rectangular pillows on a bed. Chloe Moss is a fabric that’ll work with all sorts of colours because it’s almost a neutral – try Saffron to liven things up, or Harry Fawn for a calming, tonal look.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Taking care of Beatrix
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40-degree delicate wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use a hot iron to reactivate the stain repellant finish after washing.
Just so you know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).