Fabric and colour
You won’t find this fabric anywhere else in our collection. It’s a one-off especially for our Beatrix cushion. The same weight as bed linen, it’s much lighter and softer than any of our other textiles – a classic, slightly rumpled linen. The colour, a mid-grey, is timeless and easy to use too.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
Pair Beatrix with our linen Isabelle and sheepskin Tussock cushions to emphasise its laidback feel. Size-wise, it’s just right for dining chairs and timber benches or for layering in front of larger cushions on a sofa.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Taking care of Beatrix
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40-degree delicate wash.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Use a hot iron to reactivate the stain repellant finish after washing.
Just so you know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).