Were we see it
Chloe looks especially good on curtains and blinds, where you can see its organic texture. And if you like cushions to be soft rather than structured, it’s a good choice too.
100% linen. Pure linen crumples more easily than when it’s blended with other yarns, so expect Chloe to take on that relaxed, unironed feel over time. It’ll feel cool in summer and warm in winter, so you can use it all year round.
A note on slubs
Our linens are never stiff or coarse, but all share the textured feel of natural flax fibres. Joining these fibres together creates raised parts in the thread, known as slubs. They’re not flaws, just part of the fabric’s character.
How it feels
The stonewashing process gives Chloe a worn-in, almost brushed finish. There are lots of raised threads and slubs running through the weave, which give it lots of texture, so it’s one for people who like fabrics with character.
The colour Old Rose
Like all our plain linens, Chloe’s yarn dyed. This means the threads are dyed before they’re woven, for a greater depth of colour. The fabric comes in three subtle shades – this one’s Old Rose, a pretty pink with mauve undertones that looks lovely with grey shades and our Chalked Oak furniture.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres. If you’re using this fabric more than once in the same room, we recommend ordering as many metres as you need in one go - that way, we can make sure it’s all from the same batch.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).