Delivery in February
Delivery in February
Using the same fabric for the front and back, Florence is a simple, square cushion with piped edges. Its 100% ethically sourced duck feather filling is wrapped in a velvet, removeable cover. A common feature of velvet is its pile direction – the ‘shadow’ which appears when you brush your hand up or down the fabric. But our trusted partners, who have been developing velvet since 1932, have created a straight pile, which means there’s no visible marks or indentations on the material.
Design & engineering
The materialMade from 100% cotton, the fabric is strong, soft and has a slight stretch. It’s also backed with a cotton and polyester mix for excellent structure.
The coloursOur 45 x 45cm velvet Florence cushion comes in the following shades: Otter, Mallard, Kingfisher, Grouse, Fox, Finch and Ermine.
Design detailTo remove the feather-filled pad, we’ve included a concealed zip in the side – an especially useful feature when you need to wash the cover.
Doing the right thingThe dyes used on our velvets are approved by REACH, which regulates and minimises the use of harmful chemicals.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- For everyday cleaning, wipe with a dry sponge or velvet brush.
- For a deep clean, we recommend dry cleaning.
Need to knowThere can be colour variation between different batches of our fabric but this is to be expected with natural fibres. If you’d like to buy the cushion cover without the feather inner, visit one of our stores or get in touch with the customer experience team.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).