The remarkably soft, luxurious texture of this cushion’s bouclé yarn has been exclusively spun for Neptune using undyed British wool. From weaving the yarn in Yorkshire to stitching the cover in Bristol, the entire making process takes place in the UK and keeps local, traditional skills alive.
Design & engineering
- Sustainably, ethically sourced wool.
- Yarns spun by local, family-owned spinners.
- Invisible zip matches the undyed cushion cover colour.
- Includes feather-filled cushion pad.
Dry clean only
Cushion Filling :
100% white duck feather
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Cushion cover is dry clean only.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Need to know
- Due to the natural fibres, some colour variation is to be expected.
- Cushion pad and cover are available separately in store.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).