Fabric and colour
Grace is made in the same fabric front and back. This one’s Emma in Mustard, an update of a classic cabbage-rose print in a soft mix of unbleached linen and cotton. The colour’s an earthy yellow with a faded look, so it’s romantic without being chintzy.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly, and that last and last.
Where we see it
This version of Grace is 57x57cm, a big, plump square that’s lovely for curling up with on a sofa or window seat, and doubles up as a floor cushion if you need it to. Emma in Mustard goes well with our Isla velvet in Finch and Fossil paint palette.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).