The materialsFrancesca is made from a classic pairing of natural textiles, with the soft handle of cotton but the characterful slubs and durability of linen. It’s a breathable fabric which will keep you cool in summer and warm in winter.
The colourLike the graceful oak leaf pattern, Old Rose has a delicate softness about it. Its blush-pink hue will bring an understated statement to a room, as well as warmth to other colours too.
Doing the right thingAside from the fact that this fabric is produced in Lancashire (which ensures a minimal carbon footprint), it’s also created with linen that is European Flax Certified. This guarantees traceability of the production process, and means that the raw material is a natural, sustainable fibre that has been grown without artificial irrigation and is free from GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms).
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
- Wash the cover at 30°C then line dry.
- Iron on a medium heat.
Need to know
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically sourced. If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch with our customer experience team.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).