Fabric and colour
From the yarn – which is spun from pure new wool – to the finished cloth that’s hand-woven by the islanders in their own homes, our Harris Tweed is made from start to finish in the Outer Hebrides. Marmalade is full of subtle colour variations: mustard-meets-russet, but with brown, burgundy, even blue in there too. It’s a textile for giving your interior hidden depths.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
This version of Grace is a long rectangle that works well on seats with low backs, for extra back support on a dining chair, or on a bed, where it’s handy to prop your head up. Harris Tweed in Marmalade goes well with our Isla Swallow velvet on upholstery and the Grace Natural Twill and Eleanor Blue cushions.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).