We can only call this fabric ‘Harris Tweed’ because it’s made from start to finish in Scotland’s Outer Hebrides: from the yarn – which is spun from pure new wool – to the finished cloth that’s hand-woven by the islanders in their own homes. It’s a true heritage craft.
Olive is a rich, vibrant green with a yellow base, so it sits on the warmer side of the spectrum. It may not be as varied in colour as some of our other Harris Tweed fabrics, but look closely and you’ll still see plenty of subtle variation, and it takes a lot of depth from the twill weave too.
All our cushions come with concealed zips in a coordinating colour, a duck-feather filled pad that’s just the right amount of plump and squishy, and our signature detail, a small tan leather tab with a discreet Neptune ‘N’. This particular cushion is also unpiped, giving it clean and crisp edges.
A styling tip or two
For the very cosiest of textile palettes, you could combine this cushion with others in wool, Harris Tweed and velvet (try Natural Twill, Harris Tweed Marmalade and Isla Mallard), although we’d always include a few linen or cotton textiles for a textural contrast: Hugo Pale Oat, Chloe Moss or Chloe Trellis would all tone well.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).