Inspired by the thistle motif on our Olney crockery, Orla’s a mid-scale pattern on an unbleached linen and cotton ground. It’s digitally printed in the UK, but has the slightly uneven colour and pattern of a hand-printed fabric – just like the crockery it’s based on – to add character and a sense of craft.
Moss is an earthy, clay-like green with a good dose of grey mixed in. This knocks it back, making it more of a neutral than a strong colour. It works well as a grounding on which to add more vibrant colours (and looks particularly good with reds, rusts and yellows, as well as stronger greens).
All our cushions come with concealed zips in a coordinating colour, a duck-feather filled pad that’s just the right amount of plump and squishy, and our signature detail, a small tan leather tab with a discreet Neptune ‘N’. This particular cushion is also unpiped, giving it clean and crisp edges.
A styling tip or two
To start building your cushion palette, choose a couple of others in similar neutral tones – Chloe Moss, Chevron Olive or any of they greys would work well. Then, add in a hint of colour here and there to bring everything to life – try cushions in Harry Rosehip, Harris Tweed Olive, Isla Mallard or Saffron and Mustard.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).