Inspired by the thistle motif on our Olney crockery, Orla’s a mid-scale pattern on an unbleached linen and cotton ground. It’s digitally printed in the UK, but has the slightly uneven colour and pattern of a hand-printed fabric – just like the crockery it’s based on – to add character and a sense of craft.
Leaving the linen and cotton unbleached means that Orla’s base is the naturally pale grey-beige colour of the fibres, and is less strongly contrasted against the pattern colour, Trellis – a slightly deeper shade of stone – for a more tonal, muted look.
All our cushions are finished with concealed zips in a matching colour, with generously full (but not overstuffed) duck feather pads, and with our signature detail: a small tan leather tab stamped with the Neptune ‘N’ and sewn onto the bottom corner.
A styling tip or two
Because it’s a neutral colour, there are lots of palettes that this Trellis cushion could work with. How about using it as part of a scheme of other muted neutrals and greens, such as Chloe Moss and Harry Fawn, for a warmer take on greys? Make sure to include some textural variation too, with cushions in velvet, wool or even sheepskin.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Need to knows
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).