Fabric and colour
Chloe’s one of our heavier plain linens, and has a faded, stonewashed finish. The Denim colour is a mid-blue that’s on the grey side, making it easy to use without feeling like too much colour.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
Layer Isabelle with other linens and our sheepskin cushions to create a laidback feel. Size-wise, it’s just right for sitting on a dining chair, propping in front of pillows on a bed, or softening a timber bench.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
- Clean the cushion cover on a 40°C delicate wash.
- Do not wash the cushion pad.
Just so you know
There can be some colour variation between different batches of our fabric – we try to make them as small as possible, but it’s something to be expected with natural fibres.
All the feathers in the cushion pad are ethically-sourced.
If you’d like to buy this cushion cover without the feather inner, just pop into one of our stores or get in touch.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).