Although our other two sheepskins, Herdwick and Southdown, come from Britain, we turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest curly fleece. It’s a classic oatmeal colour and has a closely-cropped texture that feels a little less rugged than long-haired sheepskins – more like a bouclé textile.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
You can use this size of cushion, a smallish square, in all sorts of different ways. From adding back support to a wooden dining chair to softening a bench, tucking into the corner of an armchair or layering in front of larger cushions on a sofa.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).