Tussock Sheepskin Cushion
Although our other two sheepskins, Herdwick and Southdown, come from Britain, we turned to New Zealand for Tussock – it’s where we could seek out the softest curly fleece. It’s a classic oatmeal colour and has a closely-cropped texture that feels a little less rugged than long-haired sheepskins – more like a bouclé textile.
All our cushions come with duck feather-filled inner pads for just the right mix of plumpness and softness. And they have concealed YKK zips – the best kind that work smoothly and last and last.
Where we see it
This version of the Tussock is 57x57cm: a big, plump square that’s lovely for curling up with on a sofa or window seat, and doubles up as a floor cushion if you need it to. Try layering it with smaller cushions in front, like the Isabelle in Chloe Denim or Grace in Imogen Oyster Pink.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).