Whether you like to change your mind about the fabric on your sofa, or want one that’s easy to keep clean, a loose-covered style like Charlie’s worth thinking about. You can buy separate covers, and in our Harry and Chloe linens. And because not everyone likes the slightly rumpled style you can get with loose covers, Charlie’s skirt will stay crisp and taut.
Not too deep, not too slouchy, you can relax back into Charlie or you can sit up straight. And if you’re someone who likes to stretch out across their sofa, you’ll be happy to know that the arms are high enough to lean on, and comfortably padded inside too.
Charlie’s an update on our Charles sofa: a design that had been in our collection for a while, but was due a refresh. Charlie’s got the same, architectural shape to its back, and the same skirted design, it’s just been pared-down, because before it was more suited to traditional homes. Now, it’ll happily live just about anywhere.
- £9.95 for parcels (or €19), £20 for small furniture deliveries (or €35) and £50 for large furniture deliveries (or €75).
- The cost of delivery will be based on the largest piece in your order and will be calculated at checkout.
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The textiles in our fabric library range from pure linen to rich velvet and wool, and each one has its own character. Tone and texture can vary slightly from thread to thread, and expect to see the occasional slub in our linens and pile movement in our velvets. We’ve written an article about the personality behind each of our fabrics so that you can figure out which one best suits your home.
And, rest assured, all the feathers and down in our cushion fillings come from ethical, cruelty-free sources.
Sometimes colour between batches can vary ever-so-slightly. To be on the safe side, we’d advise buying pieces that are being used in the same room in one go.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).