Charlie Sofa Cover
Whether you like to change your mind about the fabric on your sofa, or want one that’s easy to keep clean, a loose-covered style like Charlie’s worth thinking about. You can buy separate covers, and in our Harry and Chloe linens. And because not everyone likes the slightly rumpled style you can get with loose covers, Charlie’s skirt will stay crisp and taut.
Not too deep, not too slouchy, you can relax back into Charlie or you can sit up straight. And if you’re someone who likes to stretch out across their sofa, you’ll be happy to know that the arms are high enough to lean on, and comfortably padded inside too.
Charlie’s an update on our Charles sofa: a design that had been in our collection for a while, but was due a refresh. Charlie’s got the same, architectural shape to its back, and the same skirted design, it’s just been pared-down, because before it was more suited to traditional homes. Now, it’ll happily live just about anywhere.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).