This side table lets the very finest natural materials do all the talking. The Carrara marble tabletop rests over a solid oak base, with cross details on each side and an open undershelf keeping it light. Its generous square proportions work well either side of a sofa or use just one beside an armchair.
Design & engineering
- Timber protected with Chalked Oak IsoGuard.
- Discreet glides under the legs protect your floors.
MaterialsWe source the finest cuts of solid oak for our timber furniture, which gives it the strength and longevity to last for generations. Like any natural material, oak features variations in colour and grain and characterful knots - qualities to be celebrated as part of its very nature.
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €100 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Care & need to knows
- Clean the oak with our Surface Soap.
- Every three to six months, use our Eco Refresh Spray to nourish the timber.
- To refresh the finish, you can reapply the IsoGuard every couple of years using our Treatment Oil.
- Clean the marble top with a water-damp cloth followed by a dry one.
- Avoid acidic cleaning products as these may damage the marble.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).