Manhattan’s frame is made from stainless steel, an alloy that combines all the strength of steel with the luminosity and tarnish resistance of chrome. Its shelves are just as sturdy, made from tempered glass.
Stainless steel’s bright finish is what gives Manhattan its unobtrusive, airy feel, because it picks up on the light and colours in its surroundings. A little cool-toned, it also translates to contemporary interiors as much as it adds brilliance to more traditional settings.
The perfectly square tabletop offers lots of room for cups of tea and photo frames as well as a lampstand. It’s shorter than it is wide, but isn’t as low as some tables are, and so can be sat next to both low-armed seating like George or something with a higher arm like Charlotte.
The elegant cross details on the sides of the table were inspired by 20th century city architecture. They’re a defining feature of the Manhattan collection that adds a pleasing sense of symmetry. The frame is then finished with discreet rubber feet, so it won’t mark hard flooring.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 7 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout. We’ll be in touch nearer the time to confirm your delivery date.
- Orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).