Auburn is designed for us by a micro mill based in Bristol and then woven by a larger mill in Lancashire. They’ve used 100% British sheep’s wool; completely natural, wool is not only renewable and biodegradable, but also naturally insulating and hypoallergenic. The throw is then finished with a short fringe on each end. All in all, it’s a real artisan piece with the feel of a handmade blanket.
The tonal colouring of the pattern – in mid–light greys – softens it, making it an easy way to introduce pattern into your home or to mix and match it with others. There’s just a little dash of red running through (literally, as a dashed ‘stitch’ line) to add liveliness.
A styling tip or two
Adding a touch of red to your decorating scheme is a trick borrowed from some of the great painters including, famously, Turner. Even a little will lift all the other colours in the room. You could make Auburn the only red accent, but it’ll be particularly effective with some other, small pieces in the Harry Rosehip linen or painted in Chestnut or Paprika. There’s also a matching scatter cushion.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).