All wool is naturally breathable, hypoallergenic, insulating, renewable, biodegradable and resilient. Lambswool comes from a sheep’s first shearing and is especially smooth. Cashmere is the wool of Kashmir goats, and is combed from their undercoats as they naturally shed, making it one of the softest and most sought-after wool fibres, which is why we only use a little in Delph.
In the making
Delph’s created by our family-run partner mill in the village of Delph (hence its name), which sits on the border of Lancashire and Yorkshire. They start with the fleeces straight from the farm, before washing, spinning, dyeing, weaving and finishing their wool textiles themselves.
The mill have used a hopsack weave for most of this blanket – a plain weave, with a chequerboard-like pattern up close and an open texture to create a lightweight fabric – with soft and supple satin weave on the end panels for a slight change in texture as well as tone.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
Dry clean only
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).