The textileMerino sheep are known for their soft, curly fleeces. The wool’s not quite as fine as cashmere or lambswool, giving Thurston a thick and cosy quality. Like all wool it's strong, insulating and naturally hypoallergenic.
Not only does Thurston’s weave give you two colours, but two textures as well: the darker camel side is loftier and slightly fluffier, whereas the lighter is smoother. You can use it to subtly change the feel of a space depending on which side is showing more.
Where it’s made
Thurston’s created by our family-run partner mill in Delph, a village on the border of Lancashire and Yorkshire – two counties that were known historically for weaving (our mill’s been around since 1863). They start with the fleeces straight from the farm, before washing, spinning, dyeing, weaving and finishing their wool textiles themselves.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).