Lambswool comes from the sheep’s first shear. The fibres are softer than pure new wool (which comes from older sheep), making it good for creating a summer throw. Just like other sheep’s wools though, it’s naturally hypoallergenic and insulating yet breathable.
A throw with a herringbone weave like this one will give you more texture than a plain throw – especially as it has two colours – as well as an element of pattern, but in a subtle way that won’t compete with other patterns in your room.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).