The frame & mount
Each Clipsham print comes in our classic white Didmarton frame: a very pared-back cedarwood design that is painted but still has a little of the wood grain coming through, giving it a more natural look. We also chose an unbleached linen mount rather than a card one to bring more texture to this otherwise quite understated print.
About the artist
Daisy Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates landscapes, portraits and still life paintings in a naturalistic, impressionist style, often en plein air. These botanical prints might be a change from the norm for her, but she’s brought her characteristic light touch and considered use of colour to each one.
A styling tip or two
As there are four prints in the Clipsham collection, you can very simply combine them together in a grid or a line, perhaps above a bed or console table, in the alcoves either side of a fireplace or on the way up the stairs. If you’d like to combine them with other prints though, our Stonar prints will work especially well as they feature similar colours and the same frame.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
We’ve recently re-coloured our Clipsham prints in slightly deeper shades of green, as well as updating the mount to this linen one.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).