Meet the artist
Miranda Carter is based in Wiltshire where she creates abstract, large-scale paintings suggestive of landscapes. Some are dramatic, others much calmer, but look closely at any of her paintings and you’ll see marks, lines and the occasional dash of brighter colour that give them a dynamic feel.
In the frame
This print’s white frame and mount complement the shades in the painting and will go in any space. The detail in the frame and the double mount give them a more traditional feel, but they’re understated so they don’t compete with the art. Because of the size of the picture, we chose polyresin to make the frame because it’s strong and light. It has a slight texture, like a subtle wood grain.
Where to use it
There are four Deeper prints in two sizes: you could use this larger one with Deeper II where you have a large expanse of wall to fill, although it’s big enough to sit alone too. And if you want to carry the colours through your home, combine it with the smaller Deeper III and IV.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).