Meet the artist
Betty Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates line drawings and black-and-white photographs. She uses a mix of ink, charcoal, watercolour and pencil to give depth and character to her illustrations, while her landscape photographs are all about soulful use of light.
In the frame
A simple black frame and a white card mount complement this print’s monochrome colours.
Where we see it
The wide shape of these prints works really well with portrait-style or square artworks, bringing a little variety to a wall display. And in a kitchen, a row of four looks great above a splashback.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days for accessories and lighting and 7 days for furniture. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are charged at £9.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- A £50 (or €150 in Ireland) collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).