About the artist
Daisy is a portrait, landscape and still life painter working directly from life, whether it be in the open air, from a model in the studio or to capture a scene at home. She is most excited by light: its effects on water, land, sky and other forms. Daisy has exhibited widely – including with the Royal Institute of Oil Painters and the Chelsea Art Society – and her work has been recognised by some of the top artists’ awards in the country, such as the BP Portrait Award at the National Portrait Gallery.
The frame & mount
These prints comes in our classic, white-painted cedar frames and with white card mounts – a simple pairing that suits the casual and colourful subject matter. Even though the frame is painted, you’ll notice the cedar wood grain up close which adds a touch of natural texture and makes the whole thing feel so much more tactile. It’s also the same as our Didmarton photo frame, so you can easily mix in your own photos and artworks alongside the Pantry prints.
A styling tip or two
As there are four prints in the Pantry series, one easy way of displaying them is together, be that in a pair, a trio or a quartet. If you want to bring in other paintings from our collection though, then we’d perhaps suggest Seascape, Hampton or Paeonia, all of which have a similarly summery feel.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £29.95 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).