The frame and mountThis print is presented in a wide white mount that keeps the attention on the subject and makes it stand out - even on a gallery wall. The bronze finish on the cedarwood frame (chosen for its light weight and fine grain) ensures a timeless feel, but is contemporary enough to be in keeping with the artwork.
Where we see itFor an appropriately traditional look, arrange all four of the smaller Seated prints in a grid over a bed or a sofa, or in the alcoves on either side of a fireplace.
Meet the artistBetty Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates line drawings and black-and-white photographs. She uses a mix of ink, charcoal, watercolour and pencil to give depth and character to her illustrations.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back most pieces within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).