Delivery in June
Delivery in June
The Sketch collection is a series of prints by the artist Betty Sims-Hilditch. Created in ink with a fluid style, each captures a different figure. The small ‘Seated’ pieces have a timeless simplicity that'll suit any space, and we've kept this contemporary feel with the moulded metal frames.
Design & engineering
The frame and mountThis print is presented in a wide white mount that keeps the attention on the subject and makes it stand out - even on a gallery wall. The bronze finish on the cedarwood frame (chosen for its light weight and fine grain) ensures a timeless feel, but is contemporary enough to be in keeping with the artwork.
Where we see itFor an appropriately traditional look, arrange all four of the smaller Seated prints in a grid over a bed or a sofa, or in the alcoves on either side of a fireplace.
Meet the artistBetty Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates line drawings and black-and-white photographs. She uses a mix of ink, charcoal, watercolour and pencil to give depth and character to her illustrations.
Wall Hanging Method:
14 x 19 cm
Will it fit?
Delivery & returns
Free delivery for all orders over £100 (or €150 in Ireland).
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Care & need to knows
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
From the Journal
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).