The frame and mountA simple black frame and a white card mount complement this print’s monochrome colours. The frame’s made from cedar – a lightweight wood which has a fine, even grain that’s perfect for painting.
Where we see itThe size of this piece means it’s easy to hang on its own – above a fireplace in a tall-ceilinged room, at the end of a corridor, or on the way up the stairs. Its simplicity also lends itself to a gallery wall, perhaps coordinated with other pieces from Betty's Sketch collection.
Meet the artist
Betty Sims-Hilditch is a London-based artist who creates line drawings and black-and-white photographs. She uses a mix of ink, charcoal, watercolour and pencil to give depth and character to her illustrations, while her landscape photographs are all about soulful use of light.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
On the back of the frame is a wire for hanging (be sure to select the correct fixing for your wall), and we’ve included Velcro dots that you attach to the frame and the wall to help the print stay neatly straight.
There may be some variation in the colour of the mounts, so if you plan to buy a few from the same collection, we recommend buying all at the same time.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).