Harrison comes in two finishes. This one’s Driftwood, a milky-white painted metal that’s slightly more modern than black.
Where we see it
This makes a great kitchen or hallway clock, as it’s classic and functional.
- For orders under £100 (or €100 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €18 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we’ll deliver it within 3-5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
ReturnsWe’ll happily take back any item (in its original packaging) within 28 days of delivery.
- For courier delivered items bought online, returns are free of charge.
- A £50 collection charge applies to all furniture and large accessory returns delivered with our white glove service.
- If you cancel your order within 24 hours, we can refund the full amount.
Just so you know
There’s a hook to hang Harrison from on its back, but we haven’t included the fixings as you’ll need to select whichever ones are needed for your wall. It needs just one AA battery to power it (which also isn’t included). It’s good to know that Harrison’s glass isn’t tempered, so take care when cleaning it or around children. It's also best to try and avoid direct sunlight as the clock face could damage.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).