Harrison Wall Clock
Harrison comes in two finishes. This one’s Driftwood, a milky-white painted metal that’s slightly more modern than black.
Where we see it
This makes a great kitchen or hallway clock, as it’s classic and functional.
- For orders under £100 (or €150 in Ireland), it’s £6.95 (or €19 in Ireland).
- If your order is available now for UK mainland delivery, we'll deliver it within 5 days. Otherwise, it’ll arrive in the estimated time frame stated above and at checkout.
- Furniture orders to mainland UK or Northern Ireland will arrive via our white glove service. We’ll unbox and position your items, assemble anything that’s needed and take away the packaging for recycling.
- If you’re ordering outside mainland UK or Northern Ireland, items will be sent through our international delivery partners.
- You can return any item within 28 days of delivery, but you may be charged for a courier or collection service.
- If you can cancel your order within 24 hours, you will be fully refunded.
- For tailored items and fitted cabinetry, we can only refund 80% of the cost.
- Read our full returns policy here.
Just so you know
There’s a hook to hang Harrison from on its back, but we haven’t included the fixings as you’ll need to select whichever ones are needed for your wall. It needs just one AA battery to power it (which also isn’t included). It’s good to know that Harrison’s glass isn’t tempered, so take care when cleaning it or around children. It's also best to try and avoid direct sunlight as the clock face could damage.
The joy of sitting in
Ways to rekindle the joy of an evening in, from the practical (choosing the perfect seat), to the fun (setting up a home cinema) to the emotive (why ‘hygge’ is still relevant).